It’s been pretty quiet around here, but I have a good excuse for that! I’ve been hard at work at Book #3 in my WHAT HAPPENS IN SCOTLAND series, THE CARE AND FEEDING OF YOUR CAPTIVE EARL, and it releases TODAY! Woot. I can’t tell you how much I LOVED writing this couple. I’m so happy to share Gwen and Matthias’s story with you.
A Lady’s Rules of Etiquette When Kidnapping a Gentleman:
1. A lady must obtain a small vial of laudanum and a sturdy length of rope.
2. Once subdued, the gentleman should be bound securely.
3. At no point should the lady leave a sharp implement within the gentleman’s reach.
4. Should rule #3 be neglected, the lady must prepare for things to go dreadfully wrong.
5. In such a case, a lady must keep her countenance and under no circumstances should she submit to his charms and surrender her heart…
Miss Gwendolyn Wilbraham is far more skilled at needlework than she is at kidnapping. But when her best friend begs her to distract the new Earl of Hastings, she reluctantly agrees. Regrettably, the earl is just as clever as he is handsome and before long, he is free of his restraints and not at all pleased…
As one of London’s most notorious rogues, Matthias Hart often finds himself in curious situations. Though he has never woken up drugged, bound, and hidden away in a remote Scottish cottage. Normally, he would welcome such a diversion, but his beautiful captor is young, witty and all-too-innocent. When he finally frees himself, all he wants is revenge and her complete surrender…